As Met Eireann (the Irish weather forecasting service) has advised a Red Weather Alert for our region from 1600 on Thursday 01 March, our offices in Limerick and Foynes will close at 13.00 on Thursday 01 March and will remain closed on Friday 02 March. Port operations and services will be suspended for the duration of the red weather alert, with updates to be provided to port users as necessary.
- SFPC Newsletter Dec 2019
- Vacancy SFPC Business Development Manager
- Vacancy SFPC Harbourmaster
- Shannon Foynes Port Company delivers record profit levels
- Go-ahead for Nautilus Data Technologies welcomed.
- Port Company is powering the Estuary region
- Luxury cruise-liner anchors in Foynes
- SFPC Newsletter April 2019